More Profitable than Before
Title: More Profitable than Before
Description: Stop waiting for Coronavirus to go away and take control of your business now. In this session, you’ll learn how to see beyond your present perspective, and you'll leave with an actionable plan to generate more revenue now.
- Marketing language for event:
- People will leave invigorated to see their businesses and their future with greater clarity
- Confidence in how to recruit new busines regardless of COVID
- Leave with innovative ideas to inform their business’s strategy/delivery model
- Share innovations that are applicable across industries
- Come and hear what others have done and how
- Great opportunity to cross apply what one industry has done into your own
- Seeing outside of your limited view from the past
- Leave with an actionable plan to generate more revenue
Laura Kelly’s passion is leading executives and teams in developing sustainable, values-driven organizations that achieve mission-specific outcomes. A natural innovator who loves strategy and leveraging challenges to produce change, Laura has spent the last two decades helping executive, operational and governance teams reimagine their organizations and produce notable results.Working with both business and non-profit organizations, her focus areas include leadership development, culture building, organizational quality and performance, systems development and logic model creation, and data and technology strategy. She graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from St. Edwards University. Laura is founding board chair of University High School, the first sober high school in Central Texas, and she serves as Vice Chair for the Austin Recovery Network. Laura lives in Austin, Texas with her husband and twochildren. She is a native Texan who loves gardening, reading and serving those in need within the community.
Nickie Froiland’s superpower is swiftly identifying what change she can affect. She doesn’t see life as a series of barriers—only “what ifs” to help clients meet their BHAGs; Big Hairy Audacious Goals.Nickie was managing everything from labor costs to calibration systems before she turned twenty and has since built several businesses of her own. She is a proven and respected producer of exceptional revenue results with over sixteen years of experience developing company training programs and processes. Nickie first examines a new client’s competitive difference in its messaging, pricing model and, most revealing, its culture. By using existing client resources, her work generates extraordinarily effective outcomes: leads at low cost, alternatives to steep advertising expense, and improved employee retention. Nickie is also an engaging public speaker and shares dynamic case studies and tactics on competitive differentiation and strategy with her audiences.
Nickie is intensely focused and works purposefully towards measurable results which are evident in her personal (she ran the New York City Marathon in 2013) and professional pursuits (she’s a self-professed spreadsheet guru). The bigger the BHAG, the better.
Who are you?
- What’s been hardest you to say goodbye to?
- Funeral for past orgs/past mode of operation
In what ways have you pivoted?
- How have you adapted or innovated?
- Was it a success?
- If not, is it worth revisiting from a different angle?
- Is that a solution that crosses industries?
- Marketing language for event:
SpringFest 2020 is on December 19th!!